Monday, June 11, 2012

Extra Time

Hi. Right now I think there's only about a week and a half days of school left. It already feels like summer with the pool open. It's almost time for someone who lives on 1 Ridge Road, Watchung, New Jersey to open their indoor pool. I also have lots of extra time now like in the summer. Isn't it weird? I had my last two tests last week, there's isn't that many lessons to teach, much less to give homework on, and I've finished the part of my book report that needs to be done at home. Perfect. I've got time to shred things and play basketball on a 5-foot high hoop. I was at the beach yesterday too. Good times, good times. You know, just for me only, I think summer's already started.

Bye                                                                                                                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. James, what do you need to shred? It was fun swimming yesterday at 1 Ridge Rd.

    ReplyDelete