Sunday, June 24, 2012

School's Out!

On Thursday the 21 school finished up. I am left elementary school! I was happy and sad about it. I happy because, you know, no work or homework! I was sad because my teacher is really funny and nice. She's also dangerous. One time she was swinging her lunchbag (which most teachers tell kids not to do) ,and accidentally hit Scarlett in the face. It wouldn't have hurt, but there was a metal water bottle inside the beg. Another time she was teaching a lesson about rocks and then she started doing a dance. That dance was mostly kicking high in the air. Then one time her foot was heading right for Scarlett's face, and she dodged it. It's always Scarlett. I had good times at Bayberry, but I'm still glad it's over. Here's the best part (sarcasm) : the jokes named after my teachers! I don't see  Mrs.Seymore anymore. Mrs. Korner never stands in the corner. And Mrs. Kleir isn't always clear. That's all for now folks, by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment