Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Cranky Morning

Our old Electrolux vacuum!
This morning, I got up and went downstairs to watch TV (again!)
I knew I had to clean up the pop corn that my brother's best friend had left on the floor by accident.  So for some weird reason, I did my chore and vac'd up all the pop corn, even though it was my brother's chore since it was his play-date.  

And then we had breakfast.  Right when I saw my strawberries, I didn't want to eat them.  So I closed my eyes and ate one.  Actually it wasn't so bad, but I just didn't want to look at it, because it looked kind of gross to me.  And then the worst part happened.  My dad said I had to go on a walk!

Finally, breakfast was over, so I had to practice my sax.  But first I got changed.  So I went up to my room and got changed.  My mom called up and said we had to go to the farmer's market.  I was so disappointed because I really didn't want to go to the farmer's market.  I don't know why, just didn't.


And then I started practicing my sax. Here is a video of me playing my sax recital last week!




1 comment:

  1. KETAN
    I think you will make a fine journalist--your tatha's profession!
    I enjoyed reading your stories.
    Thatha

    ReplyDelete