Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thanks To Mrs. Imbimbo

School ended on June 24. On that date Mrs. Imbimbo gave out a 25 dollar gift card for Toys 'R' Us. Who had the most stickers got it. To get a sticker you had to be good that day in school. I thought a girl in my class would win it because last time I checked we were tied. So finally she was about to say who won the contest. It was so suspenseful. When I heard who's name she said I was so surprised. It was me! And once I found out what the prize was, I was even more surprised. That made my day!    

My new NERF gun

Me with my new NERF gun

1 comment:

  1. Ketan/James, I am Jayaram Thatha, Rukku Patti's brother and I simply love your blog. It is so spontaneous and natural. Keep the posts coming! (Your dad will tell you that I too run a blog for our famil!)

    ReplyDelete