Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome To My New Blog!

            I just came up with the idea that I wanted to make a website today. So this morning I came downstairs and started watching TV. You probably know that eventually TV always gets boring so I went upstairs to the computer. Since I'm a kid, I had a really hard time trying to make a website. 
            So eventually I went back downstairs to ask for help. Right when my dad saw I was making a website, he asked me if I wanted to do a blog instead, and of course I said yes because he knows better then me. And remember, making a blog wasn't in my schedule but I did it anyway because I was bored.  So then we got to making the blog. You know that part. First you got to type in your address, then your birthday, and finally your E-mail, you know the deal. 
            So then we got to actually started making the background and typing up this blog. I hope you liked my first ever blog entry.    
                                                                                                                                                                                    

Happy Summer!
James

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ketan--Patti and I are thrilled to see your blog. It is very interesting. We will continue watching it to know about all your activities.keep it up. all the best--Thatha

    ReplyDelete