Saturday, June 25, 2011

An Outing With Will & Dad

Old shoe machines
 Today William, Dad & I went to the shoe repair, the vacuum place & Toys 'R' Us.
When we were at the shoe repair, I saw some cool machines.  I didn't know what they did, but they looked cool.

An old Electrolux vac
 At the vacuum repair shop we saw some really old vacuums and some new ones.

Old-fashioned restaurant
Next, we went to a restaurant called the Highlander Restaurant. There was no one else eating there.
But the food was OK and the owners were kind.

Cool NERF gun
Finally, we went to Toys 'R' Us, and I knew exactly what I wanted... a new NERF gun!
I also got NERF darts when I was there, just for the fun of it.


The only way I was able to buy this was because Mrs. Imbimbo gave me a $25 gift card to Toys 'R' Us for having the most stickers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment