Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Journey To The Farmer's Market

In my last blog post I was talking about not wanting to go to the farmer's market.  

Well I had to go, but it wasn't so bad after all.  We thought the farmer's market closed at 2 PM but we were wrong, it actually closed at 1 PM and that was a big disappointment (we got there at 1 PM!), but it wasn't a disappointment to me.  The rest of my family was disappointed because almost all the people had closed up shop.  




So then we found out that this one place where we could get baked goods was open.  So I got a red velvet cupcake and my brother got a donut brownie thing.  



Then we finished.  So we went to eat at The Office.


After we finished eating, we went back to the car and then my brother and I ate our treats.  It turned out that my cupcake didn't have vanilla frosting, it had butter-cream frosting.  And my brother's treat was just fine.  That was the one thing in our trip that disappointed me.  But I still have a chance to make my day better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment