Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Week Of Camp

Today I started my second week of Music Camp. I went to the exact same classes all at the exact same times as before. And of course there were some different people. That made me so mad even though I knew there were going to be different people.
 
So then I went to my First class. My first class is my group Sax lesson. The person who teacher's name is Mr. Sorenson. He plays A TON of instruments. He plays all the saxophones (there are six types: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Barritone, Bass and Contrabass), both types clarinets, the flute, the trumpet, and the trombone. The piece of music were playing is called "Overture".

Next I went on to Band. The pieces I'm playing in Band are "Another One Bites The Dust", "Linus And Lucy", "Fun, Fun, Fun", "I Want To Hold Your Hand", "Eye Of The Tiger", and "Tequila". The teacher's name is Mr. Ceremula.

After all that my mom picked me up and dropped my brother off for his Camp there. Later today I'm going to see how he likes Camp.    
            

1 comment: