Sunday, July 17, 2011

The End Of Music Camp

Friday was the end of Music Camp. I also started playing a new song in Camp. It 's called Allegro, by: Mozart.

Then, after my Sax lesson I started thinking about The Concert. The Concert is a big recital they have of some of the songs we've played throughout Music Camp. I was thinking about not doing it even though I signed up for it. I was nervous that I wouldn't be good enough. But then I noticed something. My Sax teacher thought I was the best in the class, and I was having a pretty easy time in Band so I should have nothing to worry about. But I was still nervous for some weird reason.

After my mom came I was so relived to get out. I liked camp, but I still wanted to end it. 

When I got home, all I wanted to do was rest after two long weeks of Music Camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment