Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Nice Barbecue

This afternoon my family had a barbecue at our house. We had soft and hard taco shells and we had foods to either go in a taco, or just be on the side. I was kind of excited because I thought we were having burgers, but it turned out we were having tacos instead. That made me a little sad, but it didn't ruin the day at all.

So then we finally got to eat. In my taco I had just cheese. But since I only had cheese in my taco, my mom made me have steak. It wasn't that bad, but I didn't like it. I also had a Sprite to drink. So finally after my I finished eating, my mom let me have dessert. I had an OREO Cakester. An OREO Cakester is an OREO, except with chocolate cake instead of chocolate cookie.
 
Uncle Kurt & Uncle Tom

My baby cousin and my grandma

My bored brother

Aunt Karen and her friend Robert

After that, my parents made me play my Alto Saxophone. Some of the songs I played were Air, Winter, The Entertainer, and In The Hall of The Mountain King. I was having a somewhat hard time because I haven't practiced these songs very recently. When that was over my brother started practicing his Clarinet. After all that was over, most people left, and I came up to do this Post. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment