Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Little Cousins Birthday Party

Last Saturday my little cousin had his birthday party. But he's turning 2 this week. 

At his birthday party we went swimming in there Big indoor pool, ate lunch, and played with him. So as I said, first we went swimming. But on Saturday the water was unusually warm. But I went in. Nothing was wrong with the pool, it was just warmer than usual.  While I was in the pool I played with my little cousin a little.

So then I got out of the pool to eat. So I ate a couple of chips then went outside waiting for my uncle to finish grilling. But this made me really mad. He was grilling the chicken first, then the hot dogs, then the hamburgers last. So I waited outside in the sun for so long and then I ate. 

After I ate I went back in the pool and I just had the same experience all over again. So finally my mom forced me to get out of the pool and we left.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment