Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Week With My Mom

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't make any posts this week. There was really nothing to talk about.

Anyway, my brother has Boy Scout Camp this week. The only thing I 'm totally sure he does there is swim.  Of course since it's Boy Scout Camp, he has to swim in a lake. To get his swimming merit badge he also has to turn his clothes into a flotation device. That's all I know about his swimming merit badge.  
 
This week I also went to the morning class at Tae Kwon Doe. At the morning class, all belts can come. No, White, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Brown (which I am), Junior Black, Junior Black Yellow Stripe, Junior Black Green Stripe, and finally, Junior Black Blue Stripe. It turned out I was the highest belt rank there, and the only Brown Belt.

After Tae Kwon Doe, my mom and I went to "The Super Stop and Shop". Since we had time, my mom let me use the Scan-It again! That made me really happy. So then we finished our shopping and went home. That was really fun!   

No comments:

Post a Comment