Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Kind Of Awkward Saturday

Today, as you know from the title, is Saturday. Even if you might not know this, today is in the Fourth of July weekend.

This morning I snook out of bed quietly to go play games on the computer. The game I wanted to play was a game creator where you could either make your own game, or play another person's game. So after I made my first game, I of course tried making another game. I had to think about what to make it like, so I did that. To publish your game and put it on the internet, You have to beat it. So when it came, I beat my game. But then something really really bad happened. It said "Sorry, your data didn't process. "That made me so mad! I had to start all over! So then I did that 2 more times and it happened each time! So then I finally stopped. But soon later, I had to go to Tae Kwon Doe.
         
For my Tae Kwon Doe you have to do two classes a week. It turns out I only one class so far this week. Since I'm a Brown Belt, I can go to classes on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Since it's the Fourth of July weekend, Tae Kwon Doe was closed today. Since it was closed I had to go food shopping with my mom.

Since we had a lot of time my mom let me use the Scan-It at the Stop And Shop! I was so happy! She's never let me use the Scan-It before. So than we went off to get the fruits and vegetables we needed for our barbecue. When we tried getting our first item, the Scan-It wouldn't scan the label. So then it got to the point where we needed to ask an employee for help. He said that we had to weigh the item, enter our quantity, and then take our label and scan it. So then we finally got to scan our first item. But there was still some more things to get such as meat and dairy. 

Finally we got all the products we needed so we needed to check out and pay, but we didn't know how. They had a sign that told you how to check out with the Scan-It. It said to go to the check out counter and scan a sign. So after all that commotion, we got to pay, check out, and leave. That was unexpected, but it was exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment